Saturday, September 29, 2018

New life

Welcome to my new life its been along time coming but i knew the end would come and the start of my new life begins. This moment my life is starting on a new chapter where i'm the author. Well to get to this moment i had to lose myself in the moment and never let it go, "you only have one shot don't miss your chance to blow this opportunity comes once in a life time". In the words of Eminem. Yes i did lose myself in the moments just to be here. I broke out of the cage. I'm standing up i'm face my demonds man up trying to port my life back together right now. Why? I wanna be a billionaire so freakin' bad Buy all of the things I never had Uh, I wanna be on the cover of Forbes magazine Smiling next to Oprah and the Queen All this time i: Woah, we're half way there Woah, livin' on a prayer Take my hand, we'll make it I swear Woah, livin' on a prayer See you again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Art and Science of Producing Wine, Liquor, and Beer

 Alcoholic beverages have been integral to human culture for millennia, serving roles in social rituals, celebrations, religion, and daily l...