Saturday, January 22, 2022

I have a dream

I have a dream...

A dream to be me. The true me this is my dream.

One day i will stand on the mounted looking back on where i came from and looking at where i am going to next.....

I will fight in the EFC, UFC, WWE and boxing.
 I am run, swim, cycle and doing triathlon.

I am playing professional poker and esports. I am playing in this places my sports
 New York City


 London

 Tokoyo
Mumbai
Cape Town

I am a billionaire so i will have houses in this places. I am flying with my private jet to the cities. I am user my money to do charitable work through my foundation scoops of love.
 

My awards are a EGOT
laureus sports awards
Nobel prize 
Pritzker prize
Pulitzer Prize
olympics gold medal

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Art and Science of Producing Wine, Liquor, and Beer

 Alcoholic beverages have been integral to human culture for millennia, serving roles in social rituals, celebrations, religion, and daily l...