Saturday, October 4, 2025

Triumphant

In darkest depths, where shadows loom and creep,

A spark within me flickers, faint and low,

A dream of success, a goal to seize and keep,

A fire that burns, though tempests rage and blow.


But as I journey on, the skies begin

To clear, the sun breaks forth, and hope takes flight,

My heart, aflame with passion, beats within,

And every step, a triumph, feels so right.


The world, it seems, is full of endless might,

Opportunities abound, and I am free,

My spirit soars, and love and joy take flight,

In this sweet moment, all my dreams are me.


And when I reach the summit, victorious cry,

My heart, overflowing, touches the sky.


No comments:

Post a Comment

The Art and Science of Producing Wine, Liquor, and Beer

 Alcoholic beverages have been integral to human culture for millennia, serving roles in social rituals, celebrations, religion, and daily l...