Saturday, August 18, 2018

Night fall

i wrote a morning blog; day blog and now a night blog. So my first blog i was up all night
The second blog i was planning my day.
Now the third blog it's at night. Dear diary: Today i started planning my podcast and pdf. That i will start after finishing my goal that I'm busy with now. Reading the bible from beginning to end. In the past i also made plan's but never finish them. This time it's different because i had enough of just planning. The desire is now to big to just think or plan just about, NO. I need now to do it one way or another i will get my goal achieve in life. This i believe in. So my next blog will be different and have more on it. On one hand I'm nervous, worried and scared . The other hand I'm trying to be more positive, happy and enthusiastic . But i will do it and all my dream's will be achieve. Believe it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Art and Science of Producing Wine, Liquor, and Beer

 Alcoholic beverages have been integral to human culture for millennia, serving roles in social rituals, celebrations, religion, and daily l...