Saturday, January 6, 2024

2024

 The first week of 2024. I want 2024 to be a year where I will grow and become a better person. I will be myself and attract people who will like me for my true self, not the person that I pretend  to be.


This will only happen if I know the good and the bad side of me



The good thing is that I have a dream and a plan for the future. I also sometimes work towards that dream and make it a goal for myself.


This years goals are: 


-Walk 10,000 steps daily for 300 days

-Breathing 300 days

- drink water 1,5L daily for 300 days

- have 52 blog post this year

- gym 300 days


The bad side of me is that I make a lot of goals but don't achieve them. The relationships in my life is bad. I need new relationships and good ones in this year. I am reading the book: Never_eat_alone

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Art and Science of Producing Wine, Liquor, and Beer

 Alcoholic beverages have been integral to human culture for millennia, serving roles in social rituals, celebrations, religion, and daily l...